Sunday, November 11, 2012

Classroom 2.0 Session on Symbaloo for teacher librarians and teachers

-->
Thanks Donna,
This is a brief post but I thought I would share this:


Classroom 2.0 is wonderful. 
These programs run every Saturday and are about an hour long.  There is always an interesting topic and there are many teacher librarians and educators on here from all over the world.  There is a live binder to all the links to other recordings and resources on the same topic.
This is a very valuable tool for me as a media center teacher. 
For this session I watched a session called Symbaloo Share-a-Thon.  Prior to doing our PLE  I watched this on classroom 2.0.   There is also a symbaloo.edu site for educators.
The best idea I heard during this show was how teachers could use symbaloo as a tool for creating a webmix of all links and resources pertaining to a unit of study in science or social studies.  This made me think I could use this in my VLC in the knowledge building center and in another version of this in the experimental learning center.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment